Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
2015 Outback 18" Wheels with Michelin X Ice3 Snow Tires. Caps on wheels. No TPMS sensors. Wheels in good shape, only a little over a year old, as are the snow tires on them. I will update this post with the tread depth and photos this weekend. 225/60R18 100H tires. 9/32's tread depth consistently across each tire.

Of Note: To the best of my knowledge these will NOT fit an Ascent. Only listing them here as many Ascent owners might also have an Outback at home or a Subie that uses a 5x114.3 bolt pattern

$900.

Located in Cleveland Ohio - Make an offer - reasonable offers welcomed and they will be yours.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Hi, The Outback wheels are not load rated high enough for the Ascent. I'd suggest trying in the Outback forums at this link:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, The Outback wheels are not load rated high enough for the Ascent. I'd suggest trying in the Outback forums at this link:

Thanks Robert, Agreed! I only posted here because a lot of Subaru owners own multiple Subarus, often including an Outback. If this is inappropriate to post here, though, no worries, I can remove it. Still new to the proper decorum of the group, so let me know (y):)

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
No need to remove it... I'd just edit it to add a disclaimer to that section indicating they're not suitable for the Ascent/Tribeca - they work well on any other Subie that uses 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.