Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this story on Jalopnik.

They tested all 19 cup holders against a Double Big Gulp. Silly but there is some useful information in there.
The thing I found interesting was they also mention why the third row driver side only has 2 cup holders instead of three like the passenger side. The rear HVAC system is stored behind the cup holders!

https://jalopnik.com/all-19-of-the-subaru-ascents-cupholders-ranked-1826242331

·
Registered
685 Posts
19 cupholders? Seriously?

:confused:

It a good thing it's not a Frat House. That sounds major potential for a lot of funky floaters. That sippy cup 1/2 full with banana-strawberry milk will be ripe in a couple of days.

I tell my daughter I have to use math everyday, and least I don't have to count just shy of 20 every time I leave the car. My OBs have 4, 2 in the front and 2 in the rear. I had a hard enough time getting her to remove her cup and close the cubby in the rear. Now, she want s to sit in the front.

19 - D*mn.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Saw this story on Jalopnik.

They tested all 19 cup holders against a Double Big Gulp. Silly but there is some useful information in there.
The thing I found interesting was they also mention why the third row driver side only has 2 cup holders instead of three like the passenger side. The rear HVAC system is stored behind the cup holders!

https://jalopnik.com/all-19-of-the-subaru-ascents-cupholders-ranked-1826242331
OMG this was HYSTERICAL. We would never, ever get a double big gulp in our family (my husband might like one but even he knows of the perils of diabetes) but this truly puts it all in perspective. Makes me even more giddy that we chose the Touring & will have captain’s chairs with the best drink holders in the house. We were always going to get captain’s chairs anyway but the drink holders are just an added bonus! Thanks for the share & the chuckle!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts