Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Ascent Limited
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became a Premium Member. After being on this forum for a few months, I realize how beneficial it is. I have purchased a few things based on offers and suggestions from a few other members. Any questions I had were promptly answered. I have not seen any bickering or ridiculing as happens on other sites, and I am glad for that. So I went ahead and paid my $19.99 to become a premium member. And the popup ads are gone:)

I don't know how much it costs, money and time wise, to create and maintain a site such as this, and I don't know who pays for it. My guess is the ads contribute a small amount and maybe the vendors pay a fee, but whatever income it creates it probably is not enough.

Just for the record, no one encouraged me to pay the fee, or to create this post. I just know that nothing in this world is free, if you benefit from something you should contribute to it or it will go away. I wonder what percentage of the total membership is premium?

Now to look in to what other perks a Premium Member gets:unsure:

John

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
With so many cars we have owned, I always pay the premium. Just feels like it is helping to keep the community going. I would rather get answers and awesome ideas, than to be on my own wondering, what can I do to make this vehicle more, me? Thanks a for sharing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts