Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fantastic snow/winter tires on premium sport wheels with TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) sensors. These were originally purchased for an Ascent Premium which I no longer own.

Just one short season on these. Originally $1,400. Purchased at Carr Subaru and they may honor the free winter swap if you take it there.

Located near Portland, OR. Local pick-up only. $699

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
220 Posts
What are the wheels? I might be interested.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
220 Posts
Hello, the wheels are Sport Edition in dark silver/graphite. I believe they are model A8-2.
One more dumb question. TPMS still on them?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With TPMS do you need to have it reprogramed each time or are they cloned sensors?
I'm not sure. A quick Google search suggests that the TPMS sensors need to be programmed for the make and model (in this case a 2019 Subaru Ascent) but then must also be paired/programmed to the specific vehicle itself. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
220 Posts
I'm not sure. A quick Google search suggests that the TPMS sensors need to be programmed for the make and model (in this case a 2019 Subaru Ascent) but then must also be paired/programmed to the specific vehicle itself. Thanks.
I sent you a PM about hear wheels. If they’re still available, I’ll take them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.