Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently on the search for a Crimson Red Ascent and wanted to ask owners how the Warm Ivory Leather has held up over time. Have you'll noticed any significant wear and tear? Interested to hear your opinions.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,165 Posts
We have the warm ivory (or equivalent) in our MY16 Outback Limited with Eyesight and it's been fine. I don't do black interiors...ever...even for a steep discount...so I can't compare to the black.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
810 Posts
I have a CRP Limited with the Ivory and would choose that again because of how much brighter it is. I'm with Jim on black interiors, too cave like for my taste.

So far after about a year I've cleaned the leather once.

I'd did my own LED light upgrade that also helps make the interior easier for my old eyes to find stuff after dark.

Seems like I read that this CRP/Ivory combo isn't available on the 2020 limited.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a CRP Limited with the Ivory and would choose that again because of how much brighter it is. I'm with Jim on black interiors, too cave like for my taste.

So far after about a year I've cleaned the leather once.

I'd did my own LED light upgrade that also helps make the interior easier for my old eyes to find stuff after dark.

Seems like I read that this CRP/Ivory combo isn't available on the 2020 limited.
Uh oh! Well there's a '19 on the lot that checks all the boxes! Maybe I should jump on that....

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
810 Posts
Uh oh! Well there's a '19 on the lot that checks all the boxes! Maybe I should jump on that....
I just checked the 2020 Limited build page and the Ivory option goes away when you check CRP for the exterior. Bummer!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,165 Posts
Yes, they made a few changes to color combinations for MY20, so if the MY19 checks the boxes, go for it.

·
Registered
605 Posts
My 2010 Legacy with ivory leather has also held up pretty well, being as I don't do much in the way of treating it. I would expect our Ascent will hold up much better though the materials seem to be much higher quality.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Currently on the search for a Crimson Red Ascent and wanted to ask owners how the Warm Ivory Leather has held up over time. Have you'll noticed any significant wear and tear? Interested to hear your opinions.
I own a Limited with warm Ivory leather and it has held up great after 11,000 miles. I had a loaner for two days with black cloth and it was way too hot for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.