Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

In the SiriusXM app, in the SiriusXM Subscription screen, the phone number to call to enable service ((855)887-3639 is wrong and appears to belong to a pnysician's office. Who do I contact to correct this? I've tried twice with SiriusXM support via chat and have gotten absolutely nowhere. Is anyone else seeing this same number on that screen in Starlink?

Thanks

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Hi,

In the SiriusXM app, in the SiriusXM Subscription screen, the phone number to call to enable service ((855)887-3639 is wrong and appears to belong to a pnysician's office. Who do I contact to correct this? I've tried twice with SiriusXM support via chat and have gotten absolutely nowhere. Is anyone else seeing this same number on that screen in Starlink?

Thanks
Service can be activated online. There's no reason to call. If you gave a valid email address when you purchased the vehicle, check your email account for the activation email and click the link. It's very simple after that, since your radio info is tied to that link.

If you did not, then you will have to go through the more arduous process of speaking to someone and having them fix your account profile. The number is 1-866-635-5027. You may need to be near your car so you can get the radio ID or other info from the SiriusXM page.

If you used a valid email address, you also received an offer for a steeply discounted first year of full (highest package) service. It starts after the free trial ends, and you will not be charged until then. Accepting the offer doesn't affect current service (also the highest level) in any way.

I'm not near my car, so I can't check to see what number shows on it at the moment.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I recently hit the three month mark since I took delivery and the Sirus XM floodgates opened. Two letters via US Mail and four e-mails since 10/1. All included the special $99 offer described by Robert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.