Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited 8er ice silver. Look forward to seeing what shes made and hopefully meet some cool people here. Kind of uncharted territory with this model so here's to a safe and adventurous ascent.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully the anticipation isn't driving you crazy. Best of luck on your purchase. First time subie or returning customer?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hopefully the anticipation isn't driving you crazy. Best of luck on your purchase. First time subie or returning customer?
My wait hasnt been as long as some out here. Ordered it 7/3. This will be my 6th. I have been waiting for Subaru to make this kind of vehicle?. Got a Nissan Rogue a few years ago. Not a bad vehicle, not good in snow. Still missed Subaru. So when I heard and saw this vehicle, didnt even hesitate to order.??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Limited 8er ice silver. Look forward to seeing what shes made and hopefully meet some cool people here. Kind of uncharted territory with this model so here's to a safe and adventurous ascent.
I have the same Limited 8 Ice Silver, congrats! Have gotten a few compliments on the color already, we've only had it a few weeks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spent close to 2 years heavily researching 3rd row options and followed the Ascent closely. Ironically after the official Subaru unveiling online i actually kind of lost interest mainly because the whole stage show and presentation was ridiculously lame, in my opinion. But coming from 2 other Subaru models i believe in this company...and once they hit the lots and a couple of test drives did helped me decide it checked all the boxes. Now we'll see if they utilized they're experiences and knowledge correctly.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah ED...im happy with the color choice. Honestly i think they did a good job with the pallet from what i saw on the lot. This is the first silver vehicle for me and haven't second guessed it. The walk aways and approaches get me really hyped to have this cuv/car/suv/wagon or whatever automotive correctness is acceptable. Best of luck with your vehicle and definitely great color. ISM for the win!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah ED...im happy with the color choice. Honestly i think they did a good job with the pallet from what i saw on the lot. This is the first silver vehicle for me and haven't second guessed it. The walk aways and approaches get me really hyped to have this cuv/car/suv/wagon or whatever automotive correctness is acceptable. Best of luck with your vehicle and definitely great color. ISM for the win!
Silver is a great color. It takes lots of dirt to make it look dirty and it masks paint swirls and imperfections really well. Plus when it is clean it really looks good.

It is a great car and adaptive cruise control is so amazing. I drove to Michigan this weekend with adaptive on most of the time and it made life so much easier. My wife said that it was a good smooth ride and the car accelerates and decelerates so much better than I ever could.

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts