Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you see one in the wild? Park next to one? Caravan with a fellow Ascent owner?

Pass one coming down a trail as you were going up?

Capture them doing something good for the community or environment?

Give them an internet high five by posting your sightings here...

If you have a picture, even better. 馃榿

Spotted: 07.17.2020 - ~11am
You: ABP
Me: OBP Forester....

OC eWaste drop off in Irvine....
(Tues-Sat, 9am - 3pm for us locals)

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see's you..... :eek:

Today @Target @Irvine Marketplace

Reactions: justmatt

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are NW of the fires.... Evac for us was initially voluntary, and then lifted.

Fire Day @ school for minions yesterday. Today is back to normal, online...

Or.... The Little Onion @ Walnut Village Center 馃い

C.

- My friends in the east coast told me their minions didn't find it funny that Snow Days are no longer a thing as they can do school online from home. lol

Reactions: justmatt

Registered
2020 Ascent Touring
At Costco a couple of days ago I pulled into a spot next to a blue Touring on my left. I was in my Mazda. When I came out of the store I was puzzled because the Ascent wasn't on my left anymore, it was on my right. Then I noticed it was a blue Limited. Strange coincidence. Even stranger since it seems 90% of the Ascents in Florida seem to be white like mine.

Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
There are a lot of Ascents on the road in this area...along with a lot of Outbacks, Foresters and Crosstreks. My own driveway has three of those four in it...at least when The Princess isn't at her boyfriend's house. LOL

I've been in situations where I've been proud to be one of three Ascents parked next to each other at Costco more than once...and failed in my paparazzi duties to take a photo, sadly.

Administrator
I am working on a mount similar to what he has for the RotaPax... hoping he reaches out and lets me know what he did.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Roblesfam5, no worries, I get flak all the time for not even having an Ascent...

Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
My favorite color Ascent and my favorite place to buy fuel and a whole lot of other things. LOL

Registered
Ok so I stole this from tundras forum when I still owned one.

Basically, just post ascent you spotted in the road, or wherever.

Let's play!

I spotted two at costco.
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the Subaru Ascent is just a car....and a fairly popular one at that. Seeing an Ascent is not a weird experience, and I live in the DEEP south. We don't get snow but maybe once every 5-7 years and it doesn't last more than a day. But even down here people realize that a Suburu handles great in the tsunamis that we have so AWD for the win in snow and rain. So, that being said, I'm confused by this post

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@SA2020,

The hope of the sightings thread is to hopefully sight a forum member.....

C.

Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
My favorite color Ascent and my favorite place to buy fuel and a whole lot of other things. LOL
Even with the reduced amount of driving we do, I'm amazed at the concentration of Subarus in general and numerous Ascents that I see at Costco gas and Whole Foods.

@SA2020,

The hope of the sightings thread is to hopefully sight a forum member.....
C.
Maybe we need an Ascent Forum sticker so we will know a member when we see them. 馃榾

1 - 20 of 33 Posts