Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to split a replacement set of body side molding with someone. Wife had someone ding the rear passenger doors body side molding. On the plus side it did its job and protected the door, but the side molding was scratched down to the black plastic. I touched it up so that it is barely noticeable from a few feet away but still planning to replace it.

Posting this so Hopefully someone out there with a white ascent also has a scratched side molding on any door other than the rear passenger. A guy can dream right?

Haven't bought yet but planning to from a dealer then will have the rest of the parts in my garage in Oklahoma city.

Cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
I actually just replaced one of mine on my 19 CWP ascent. Someone dinged my drivers side rear door while parked at the airport so I have the other three pieces available and the mounting template if needed. I also have a full set that the dealer installed incorrectly and pulled off. The tape needs to be removed and replaced.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man i would definitely be interested. where are you located or how much do you think you would need to ship the other pieces?

my only concern with the older full set is i have no clue whether I could get the old tape off completely and whether I could get a new double-sided tape product that would look good, but i'm definitely willing to try it.

I really only need the rear passenger door but ya let me know. if you want to chat offline message me your email address. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.