Subaru Ascent Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

· Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
6,279 Posts
How much money do you want to invest? And beyond that ... freight for furniture is through the roof :)

· Super Moderator
3,747 Posts
How much money do you want to invest? And beyond that ... freight for furniture is through the roof :)
… unless you have a shipping account. I recently shipped a large jobox. Was quoted over $1000 before the “discount”. It ended up being around $200 lol

· Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
You have to think long term Sir. You know how many come through...... no more than that. So i would give you full credit for the box, build, and best of all a big thanks. Look at that banner in their. How much advertisement have they got//recieved. Countless amounts. Yours free w/shipping included by you.

· Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
6,279 Posts
You have to think long term Sir. You know how many come through...... no more than that. So i would give you full credit for the box, build, and best of all a big thanks. Look at that banner in their. How much advertisement have they got//recieved. Countless amounts. Yours free w/shipping included by you.
Sorry, my friend...I shut the business down two years ago. I'll now go back to putting the "bling" on my new shop building...

101 - 107 of 107 Posts