Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are service records able to be accessed across the whole dealer network including reported problems that were never fixed?

Brought my car in for service and leave today and the issue is worse than before. They put over 150 miles on the car and i'm thinking they beat the snot out of it. I now have a vibration in the steering wheel that wasn't there before and both seats where leaned back like some kids were driving it. Don't want to bring it back as i'm afraid of what else they'll do and don't really want the new dealer to know as they probably write me off as a problem customer.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Are service records able to be accessed across the whole dealer network including reported problems that were never fixed?

Brought my car in for service and leave today and the issue is worse than before. They put over 150 miles on the car and i'm thinking they beat the snot out of it. I now have a vibration in the steering wheel that wasn't there before and both seats where leaned back like some kids were driving it. Don't want to bring it back as i'm afraid of what else they'll do and don't really want the new dealer to know as they probably write me off as a problem customer.
They put on 150 miles?! And didn't even fix the problem? You should write them off as a problem dealer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Some dealers are an issue. We have one here that will break stuff and not actually put it on a ticket so Ford doesn’t know and won’t cover any issues related or help. Luckily I have a good one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you talk to the service manager? If nothing else, need to stop the techs from doing this to another car...
Wasn't worth my time to be honest...I could also tell they probably idled it for hours to probably take a nap in the A/C:) The average MPG was less than half of what it used to be.

We have a decent dealer north of me, problem is the drive is a couple hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts