Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Our Ascent's first service is overdue.
I am in South Bay, and closest one seems to be Stevens Creek though I bought from Marin. I wouldn't mind driving a little if there's one way that's particularly good when it comes to service.

Which dealer in SF Bay Area would you recommend for service? Which one provides the best service experience? Conversely, which ones to avoid?

BTW service is overdue by two months, though miles are still below 6K. Could that become a problem for warranty?

Thanks,
R

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello,

Our Ascent's first service is overdue.
I am in South Bay, and closest one seems to be Stevens Creek though I bought from Marin. I wouldn't mind driving a little if there's one way that's particularly good when it comes to service.

Which dealer in SF Bay Area would you recommend for service? Which one provides the best service experience? Conversely, which ones to avoid?

BTW service is overdue by two months, though miles are still below 6K. Could that become a problem for warranty?

Thanks,
R

Can’t say a dealer but that first oil change is important. It’s usually a special break in oil. Have you checked your oil? I’d guess it smells pretty gassy if you haven’t hit 6k in 8 months. Lots of small trips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts