Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes - they are available now. I installed them in my 8p Limited.

Subaru part number: J501SXC130
Tried to order the second row bench seat protector (part number: J501SXC130) for my 2019 Ascent Limited from subarupartswarehouse.com. When I did a search for that part number, it came back with "0 results". I contacted them via their live chat and they e-mailed me the following reply: "That does appear to be the correct part number, but Subaru has not yet officially released this item. Once they do, we'll certainly get it added to the site." So for the time being, the second row bench seat-back protector cannot be ordered.

·
Registered
2020 Limited (Crystal White Pearl)
22 Posts
Tried to order the second row bench seat protector (part number: J501SXC130) for my 2019 Ascent Limited from subarupartswarehouse.com. When I did a search for that part number, it came back with "0 results". I contacted them via their live chat and they e-mailed me the following reply: "That does appear to be the correct part number, but Subaru has not yet officially released this item. Once they do, we'll certainly get it added to the site." So for the time being, the second row bench seat-back protector cannot be ordered.
I double checked the part number for 2nd row bench - it is J501SXC130.

For captain's chairs it ends in 150. (J501SXC150)

Here are links from one of the dealers in my area:

·
Registered
54 Posts

Cheapest Subaru site I found them on. $75 plus another 15 for shipping. $90 total verses about 118 total from other sites

Cheapest Subaru site I found them on. $75 plus another 15 for shipping. $90 total verses about 118 total from other sites
Yes, I ordered the 2nd row seat-back protectors for my 8 passenger from Byers Subaru in Columbus, OH. Price was approximately $75 plus approx. $15 for shipping for a total of just under $90.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got them for $85.76 ($72.77 + $12.99 shipping) shipped to Savannah from Heuberger Subaru in Colorado.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I ordered J501SXC130 and the package just arrived today, but they are the exact same product as my third row bench and even came with the 'joint covers' for between the third row and the cargo tray. I even pulled up the install instructions that someone recently posted here for J501SXC130 to see the picture of the 2nd row covers. Mine are 100% the third row bench covers. Has anyone else ran into this or is this maybe a mistake by the dealer I ordered them through online pulling the wrong part? Has anyone had definite success getting the actual J501SXC130 2nd row covers from a specific dealer?

I was very excited to find this forum and part number because I am trying to keep as much dog hair at bay as I can in my Ascent. White dog and black carpet is a great combination😂

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was very excited to find this forum and part number because I am trying to keep as much dog hair at bay as I can in my Ascent. White dog and black carpet is a great combination😂
Do you have the rubber floor mats? I keep the rubber mats in the 2nd and 3rd row for the same reason. I'll put the carpet mats in if I'm transporting people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have the rubber floor mats? I keep the rubber mats in the 2nd and 3rd row for the same reason. I'll put the carpet mats in if I'm transporting people.
Yes!! Those actually came with my car package when I bought it. A lifesaver!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
So I ordered J501SXC130 and the package just arrived today, but they are the exact same product as my third row bench and even came with the 'joint covers' for between the third row and the cargo tray. I even pulled up the install instructions that someone recently posted here for J501SXC130 to see the picture of the 2nd row covers. Mine are 100% the third row bench covers. Has anyone else ran into this or is this maybe a mistake by the dealer I ordered them through online pulling the wrong part? Has anyone had definite success getting the actual J501SXC130 2nd row covers from a specific dealer?

Yes, I ordered J501SXC130 from Byers Subaru in Columbus, Ohio and they are the perfect fit for my second row bench seat in our 2019 Ascent Limited -- only took a few minutes to install. I also ordered to keep dog hair from getting on back of the second row seat -- we have two 80 lb Labrador retrievers -- one yellow Lab and one black Lab.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered my second row captains seat back covers (XC150) from a place in Torrington, Connecticut and didn't have any issue. Perfect fit though I think Subaru could have done a little better with the final design. if you look at the install instructions e original design is actually shaped a little bit differently because they cover more of the seat

21 - 31 of 31 Posts