Subaru Ascent Forum banner

seat covers

19K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  Crape 
#1 ·
What seat covers are available and recommended for Ascent Premium 7 passenger model--for all 7 seats?

#2 ·
you'll have to wait for a bit as its just starting to hit showrooms so aftermarket companies will need time

#9 ·
Keep in mind high quality replacement covers will run $1600 ish if you ever actually needed to replace heavily damaged seat covers. Were at almost 10yrs in our light cream interior OB with two young kids 6-8yrs plus a dog and countless dirty camping trips. The only wear that seems damaging has been chafing of kids car seats on dirty car seat. But even this is very minor wear spots.

We just returned from a 6 day camping trip. I used no joke 15 terry towel washcloth sized rags basically scrubbing down the rear ie behind the front seats. They cleaned up great once again.

The only time I have put a seat cover over a seat was on my old Land Cruiser driver seat during the summer for wet butt vs water proof cover launching boats. Soaking wet shorts vs old school leather seats don’t mix well. But Subaru has used faux leather in the center seat section for yrs that has helped greatly in durability.

I say skip the extra seat cover enjoy the great seats, clean them etc. If your getting into the seat soaking wet on a weekly/daily basis then a water proof cover is great outside of that just wipe them down occasionally and roll with it. Its a Subaru not a Mercedes collectors car?

#16 ·
#19 ·
I tried to order the seat covers from Okele back in September but got a call back saying that they did not have covers for the 2nd row bench or the 3rd row despite their site showing they were available. Not sure if they have them available now though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.