Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids ...

Any tips for best seat covers to protect seats from kids? My Ascent Touring arrived and is the first vehicle I've spent enuf coin on to warrant this level of vanity. Except the Germans I have owned; but they pre-dated offspring.

I ordered the seat back protectors for the Ascent, because they have worked well in an Outback. I just don't want to maintain 3 rows of seats like I have for the Outback.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
With the touring youll have to look on Amazon or elsewhere for bucket/captains chair seat covers.

You can also search for "kick mats" on Amazon. That may be all you need.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Right now, I think you will have a tough time finding anything that is a custom fit since the car has not been available to the public long enough for the manufactures to measure up and test fit.
Carid.com has alot of custom accessories for vehicles. Here is the link to their car seat covers
https://www.carid.com/seat-covers.html

There are also several manufactures that manufacture custom covers. We looked for our diesel work truck a while back and there is a company using Carhart material and custom fit covers for our diesel.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now, I think you will have a tough time finding anything that is a custom fit since the car has not been available to the public long enough for the manufactures to measure up and test fit.
Carid.com has alot of custom accessories for vehicles. Here is the link to their car seat covers
https://www.carid.com/seat-covers.html

There are also several manufactures that manufacture custom covers. We looked for our diesel work truck a while back and there is a company using Carhart material and custom fit covers for our diesel.
Thx! Carhart would be a sweet win

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any new ideas for the bucket car seat covers? We're going on a big road/camping trip with our dogs and want to protect the 2nd row bucket seats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts