Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for seat covers for the second row captains chairs. I am concerned with the seat covers interfering with the passenger air bags and what I should be looking for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for seat covers for the 2nd row captains chairs also.. any info on any after market options? Main things I am trying to protect against are messy kids eating on trips and a dog in the back. I have a fence barrier that keeps the dog in the rear of the car, but he will still brush up a bit on the back of the seats...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Decorauto has a custom set of seat covers for the ascent (either 7 or 8 seat configuration. Not sure if you can buy just the second row but give them a call and ask. They have a selection of materials you can choose from and should be designed for airbag seats. Everything else that I have seen looks cheap and unreliable long term.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Never having leather seats before, I'm curious if having a cover on the seats would capture too much heat/moisture and cause the leather (even if it's coated leather) to crack faster?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Never having leather seats before, I'm curious if having a cover on the seats would capture too much heat/moisture and cause the leather (even if it's coated leather) to crack faster?
If that's the case then you want to religiously apply a conditioner to maintain the leather. Only way to really preserve it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.