Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulling something out of the back of the car yesterday, snagged the 3rd row seat belt, and broke the plastic clip that holds the belt out of the way against the wall. Does anyone know what this part is?

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
You may want to order more than one. I've had two break. One was my fault the other my dog's. When I was shopping for Ascents, I saw quite a few that had those missing. The part needs a bit more engineering. It is easy to break and easy to pull out

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may want to order more than one. I've had two break. One was my fault the other my dog's. When I was shopping for Ascents, I saw quite a few that had those missing. The part needs a bit more engineering. It is easy to break and easy to pull out
Thanks for the advice. I'll be at the dealership tomorrow for something else and will plan to pick up a few.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
^^^ yeah. When I first got my Ascent home I noticed one missing and had the dealer order a replacement. I subsequently found the original in the third row cup holder. They just pop in and out, and can easily break a tab.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts