Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To your newest Subaru Ambassador!! I'm so excited! I got the email this morning. It is just in time for one of my favorite charity events, when a group I volunteer with volunteers for another group:grin: Heroes on the Water (We bring disabled veterans out kayak fishing) volunteers with RISE (an adaptive sports group for people with physical disabilities)

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Those sound really cool!

It is one of the most amazing things! To see someone who cannot navigate on their own on land and be able to get into a kayak and see the smile on their faces when they can go where ever they want....I just can't explain it, but your heart sings.

· Registered
583 Posts
Congratulations!

I was denied a few weeks ago but I applied using the VIN of my 2002 WRX. I just emailed last night asking if they can update my info using the VIN for the Ascent in hopes that it may help in some shape or form....should have applied years ago....

· Registered
75 Posts
To your newest Subaru Ambassador!! I'm so excited! I got the email this morning. It is just in time for one of my favorite charity events, when a group I volunteer with volunteers for another group:grin: Heroes on the Water (We bring disabled veterans out kayak fishing) volunteers with RISE (an adaptive sports group for people with physical disabilities)
So what exactly does it mean to be an ambassador? Do you just promote the brand? Are there any perks?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.