Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of these pulled up next to me at a red light, and we drove side by side for a few blocks and then ended up at another light together. I rolled down my window and asked him about it, he said it was a '79 with about 400k miles on it, and he had recently put an ej25 engine in it. Then the light turned green and he took off like a rocket. :)

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What's funny is when I googled it, that pic came up, then later I clicked on the pic and this sale ad came up, and I think it's the exact car I saw, because I do live in Oregon and that was the exact color of the one I saw. Kind of funny to happen to google the exact same vehicle just by chance. (although I guess there probably aren't too many '79s around anymore.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
What's funny is when I googled it, that pic came up, then later I clicked on the pic and this sale ad came up, and I think it's the exact car I saw, because I do live in Oregon and that was the exact color of the one I saw. Kind of funny to happen to google the exact same vehicle just by chance. (although I guess there probably aren't too many '79s around anymore.
"that was the exact color of the one I saw "

I did not realize that was a color (it looked more like primer). :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
It still looks good and works really awesome "Then the light turned green and he took off like a rocket." Well care and maintain car doesn't get old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts