Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a review of a 2020 Ascent, and the reviewer said that Subaru provides rubber mats in addition to the standard carpeted mats.

Is this true, and if so, does anyone know if this is the case in Canada?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I saw a review of a 2020 Ascent, and the reviewer said that Subaru provides rubber mats in addition to the standard carpeted mats.

My Limited only came with carpets, I bought Subaru rubber mats. Very happy with them.

·
Registered
23 Posts

The Subaru all weather mats can be purchased as an accessory. They do not come standard. If you live in an areas with snow/salt roads, the all weather mats will disappoint. Consider Max Liner, Weather Tech or Husky mats.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Mine came with the rubber floor mats equipped from the dealer. They seem OK but I'm sure Weather Tech, which I had in my previous vehicle, would better. That's what I would have gotten if mine hadn't come equipped. I did get the Weather Tech mat for the cargo area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 2019 Touring came with the carpet floor mats still in the plastic and had the rubber mats already in the car upon delivery. They're not as form fitting as weather tech mats, but they do the job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts