Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a review of a 2020 Ascent, and the reviewer said that Subaru provides rubber mats in addition to the standard carpeted mats.

Is this true, and if so, does anyone know if this is the case in Canada?

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
800 Posts
I saw a review of a 2020 Ascent, and the reviewer said that Subaru provides rubber mats in addition to the standard carpeted mats.

All weather mats were a $132 option on my 2019, I doubt that has changed for 2020 at least here in the U.S.

·
Registered
5 Posts

My Premium came with both sets of mats. I ended up replacing the Subaru rubber mats with the Husky front and 2nd-row mats because they have far superior coverage of the carpet compared to the Subaru rubber mats. If they do charge extra, I would say no thanks and go get the Husky or WeatherTech mats instead.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I did not get the rubber mats with my 2020 Ascent Touring. Rubber mats were not standard, only got the carpet mats. Got my rubber mats at Weather Tech.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
IDK about Canada, but in the US the dealers order vehicles with various options added on. So, when you look at new vehicles on the lot, you see them variously equipped with options. The option price is printed and added on the sticker. So, my Premium had added on the sticker:

Option Package 12 $1460
Ext Auto Dim Mirror $241
Splash Guards $168
All Weather Floor Liners $132
Rear Bumper Cover $120

So, my Premium came equipped with these, but I paid for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mistake buying Subaru all weather mats save your money from the start and put it toward Weather Tech Brand. WTB weren't available winter Jan 2019 so I took a chance. Driver side mat and second row mat from Subaru don't cover well at all they are a waste of money carpet is over exposed. Stay away from adding factory LED fog lamps complete waste of $495 well they look cool but don't cast nearly enough light. Should have just skipped them and put the money toward Weather Tech floor mats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts