Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you don't need to ask about price when buying an SUV ($325,000 in case you do)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks this and the Bentayga are both ugly af? Seems even the premium brands are trying to cash in on the crossover trend. Are you really going to drop that kind of money on a vehicle and take it off roading?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks this and the Bentayga are both ugly af? Seems even the premium brands are trying to cash in on the crossover trend. Are you really going to drop that kind of money on a vehicle and take it off roading?
I kinda like the looks of the Cullinan, but I agree that the Bentayga is ugly. You can still see its Cayenne/Toureg Lineage, but not in a good way. I feel the same about the Fiat 124/Miata relationship. The Fiat looks too much like a Mazda. There are better badge-engineered cars like 4Runner/GX.

I went to a kid's birthday party recently and one of the moms from another party was driving a Bentayga. I couldn't believe that somebody actually bought/leased one and was using it to haul kids around!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just see it as them just testing the waters with a product that might just test the brand loyalty that some customers might have.
You would be surprised to know how many people buy products from a brand they're loyal to vs another that makes a better version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts