Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while I wait for the delivery of my Ascent? heaven forbid it gets pushed to October...lol. I have been taking things out of my car. Today I was going through car receipts and came across my sales document for the car I have now. I see a charge that I have no idea what it was for.

Its labeled Replacement Fee 1,285.

I will be very thorough going forward in understanding each charge. There are any other fees except sales tax and a 9.00 reg fee.

·
Registered
304 Posts
So while I wait for the delivery of my Ascent? heaven forbid it gets pushed to October...lol. I have been taking things out of my car. Today I was going through car receipts and came across my sales document for the car I have now. I see a charge that I have no idea what it was for.

Its labeled Replacement Fee 1,285.

I will be very thorough going forward in understanding each charge. There are any other fees except sales tax and a 9.00 reg fee.
There are several members on the sales side of things here. I'm sure you can PM one of them (myself included) if you have any questions on the fees you're charged when you take delivery of your new vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts