Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my forgetfulness in driving a taller car (previously a sedan), I accidentally backed up too quickly out of my garage, clipping my antenna somewhat loose... I know. Anyone have ideas how to safely remove it so I can remount it with 3M adhesive? There doesn't appear to be an easy access from inside.

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
In my forgetfulness in driving a taller car (previously a sedan), I accidentally backed up too quickly out of my garage, clipping my antenna somewhat loose... I know. Anyone have ideas how to safely remove it so I can remount it with 3M adhesive? There doesn't appear to be an easy access from inside.
The headliner is supposed to come down. That requires a lot of work. Look up the Prinsu roof rack installation instructions to see how.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
I have this problem too. Does anyone know what's involved in tightening this up again? It's all working well, but there is a gap and I worry about moisture getting in.
If yours is loose or has a gap from you hitting it on something, then, see my previous reply.

If it's been that way since you got the car, then, I'd report it to your dealership and ask them to address it.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts