Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the pups to the vet, and our male pit's claws royally slashed the pseudo suede center console lid. I found the part, Lid Assembly - Subaru (92114XC00AVH), but need some assistance on finding how to remove the old one.

Here's the diagram.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Took the pups to the vet, and our male pit's claws royally slashed the pseudo suede center console lid. I found the part, Lid Assembly - Subaru (92114XC00AVH), but need some assistance on finding how to remove the old one.

Here's the diagram.

There are a bunch of screws underneath the lid. I think you might be able to just swap out the leather top piece (leaving the original hinged piece in place) instead of completely dismantling the center console. It's much less work than replacing the whole lid. I did this with my 2012 Outback when I switched out the rubbery lid for a leather one.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Suggest a console cover. I've had both a neoprene one for my Outback and a fleece one for my Ascent. Mostly dog protection but also because I always rest my arm there - I like the fleece feel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update. The ENTIRE back panel of the center console will pop off after some prodding with a flat head. The lid is held in place by four screws.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apologies that this is sooooo old. Here is a picture of the console lid after a big, white, daft pitbull clawed it. Second pictures is of the four screws that hold the console lid and the new console lid.
Chair Furniture Leather Office chair Table
Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

·
Registered
633 Posts
Apologies that this is sooooo old. Here is a picture of the console lid after a big, white, daft pitbull clawed it. Second pictures is of the four screws that hold the console lid and the new console lid.
View attachment 3395
View attachment 3396
Sorry to reopen this thread, but all you did was pry the sides and it came off? I want to add a cigarette plug into the back that's why I'm asking. Thanks

Update: NVM I got it. Easy off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.