Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from SOA today that my Ascent is "Released", meaning it has come off the production line and is ready for transport. Last week the ETA I was given was July 18-20. Looks like it will be sooner, however, no ETA was given today.
(I preordered mid April).

Dave

·
Registered
764 Posts
I just heard from SOA today that my Ascent is "Released", meaning it has come off the production line and is ready for transport. Last week the ETA I was given was July 18-20. Looks like it will be sooner, however, no ETA was given today.
(I preordered mid April).

Dave
Released means it has all the accessories on it and its waiting in Subaru's holding lot for a train or truck to pick it depending on where you live. You've still got a couple weeks if it goes by train. A couple days if you are close to the factory and it goes by truck.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks like Subaru is updating their customers randomly.
SOA didn't send me anything at first until I contacted them and as of today when I call them they said my ETA is still showing August (I ordered the same time, April 20)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Subaru is updating their customers randomly.
SOA didn't send me anything at first until I contacted them and as of today when I call them they said my ETA is still showing August (I ordered the same time, April 20)
I reached out to SOA via email and they replied to me.

Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was told today by my dealership i got vin # and del date within a week or 2 ?supposed to be coming from indiana to boston then del by truck to be oolong island ny . When you get the VIN # and approx del date does this seem realistic??

jerr

·
Registered
764 Posts
I was told today by my dealership i got vin # and del date within a week or 2 ?supposed to be coming from indiana to boston then del by truck to be oolong island ny . When you get the VIN # and approx del date does this seem realistic??

jerr
Every location is going to be a little different but it took mine about a month to get here from 5/28 released/vin to arrival 6/29.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Every location is going to be a little different but it took mine about a month to get here from 5/28 released/vin to arrival 6/29.
I think that's the first batch. I'm trying to figure out the rail lines - I have one, I kid you not, Schedule Date of 06/13, Railship date of 06/16, At Railhead 06/25. I have NEVER seen cars get here this fast.

Oh, and we had something unbelievable happen - customer decided she wanted the Lexus instead of her ordered Ascent - AFTER it got here. It lasted ... two minutes. Someone else was in here wanting to see one, heard that one was now available, bought it on the spot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.