Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any voodoo math on release date to delivery? My dealer said ours is waiting on a truck to pick it up.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Any voodoo math on release date to delivery? My dealer said ours is waiting on a truck to pick it up.
It depends upon where you are in the country.

I have cars that were shipped rail on June 16 that have July 05 delivery dates, just for example.

If you live close enough to the plant, some of them are being shipped truck and delivered and sold even as I type.
If you live in SNE / SDC territory, it's whenever they receive the cars from the plant and get it to your dealership, because that's all voodoo land as far as the rest of the country is concerned.

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
It depends upon where you are in the country.

I have cars that were shipped rail on June 16 that have July 05 delivery dates, just for example.

If you live close enough to the plant, some of them are being shipped truck and delivered and sold even as I type.
If you live in SNE / SDC territory, it's whenever they receive the cars from the plant and get it to your dealership, because that's all voodoo land as far as the rest of the country is concerned.
Yeah, my dealer hasn't even gotten a VIN from SDC for mine, though he did get a VON "number" and a delivery date to SDC "port". We got no idea of how long SDC port will take for accessories and re-ship. Good news is SDC warehouse is a few minutes (sans traffic) to the dealership (or an hour or two with traffic because of a lot of side roads).

I could drive to SDC port in no time... sigh... wish I could get a visit to check out my car... :plain:

·
Registered
217 Posts
The ship has landed

My Red Touring was delivered this morning. Last info from the dealer was July 20 ETA. Go figure. But, love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts