Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Been apart of the Subaru family since 2002 when I got the wrx and havent owned another car since. Lately I've been thinking it's time to get another car that can I actually take camping with the pup and bring all my gear (and the pups). It became even more apparent when a Corolla was able to haul more stuff than the wrx. The Highlander and the Pilot were on the top of the list until the Ascent concept came out. Been hooked on it since. It's been bringing back the same excited feelings I had when the wrx rumors first came out. :grin:

I havent pre-ordered one yet. Still looking for a dealer who will go below MSRP and I'm still torn on the color. Gray and the black are neck and neck. Wish there were some actual photos of the car in those colors.

Cheers Subaru Family!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a great car! She'll end up being a garage queen and a weekend car. It's too hard to get rid of. ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12k for an 02? wow that's ridiculous!

I think I'm one of the last few who actually still have their original subaru from my little group of friends on iclub. motors going out, buying new cars, etc etc. I want to get the Ascent before some bad happens to mine. *knock on wood*

·
Registered
357 Posts
welcome back ! the bugeyes hold amazing value, I think its more like a cult classic type of thing. I sure do miss mine still, but the STi is doing well on filling the void.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts