Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give y’all a little taste of what I got. I got a 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring with package 2A.

haggled the dealer until I got the price I wanted and then added a $1000 coupon from Subaru.

so for the coupon, I called Subaru and told them it was my second subie. They were going to give me $500 but I told them I’m a physician and COVID has been kicking my bottom. They ended up giving me a $1000 coupon.
Got the car with a sticker of roughly 47k for 42k plus tax tag and title. Then added the $1000 and got it for 41k.

6k off sticker. Think I did pretty well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just purchased a 2020 Ascent Touring a week ago. The dealer was offering 1k off invoice and then I presented a 1k coupon I got from Subaru. I got the coupon from building an ascent on Subaru.com and entering my info at the end. This was a better deal than VIP and it didn’t require any haggling. Super easy buying experience. Also used the guarantee trade in for my 2018 Outback, I can’t stress how much guess work that takes out of the buying process. Dean Team Subaru in STL was great to work with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.