Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
So I washed my Ascent today and saw the cap that covers the bolt assembly for my rear wiper is missing. Any idea where to get one? Hoping it is not part of a whole new assembly.
If that part is used on other model Subarus then potentially in a wrecking yard. I'd recommend looking at a late model Outback or Forester to see if they appear to be the same, otherwise your best bet would be your dealership parts department.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that part is used on other model Subarus then potentially in a wrecking yard. I'd recommend looking at a late model Outback or Forester to see if they appear to be the same, otherwise your best bet would be your dealership parts department.
Thanks. I thought the same. Can't find anywhere online to look up parts for the Ascent. It is probably the same one as the Forester. Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As an update, it is not the same cover as the Forester. It was a special order item about $10.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So I washed my Ascent today and saw the cap that covers the bolt assembly for my rear wiper is missing. Any idea where to get one? Hoping it is not part of a whole new assembly.
Are you saying it came off after sending it through an automatic car wash, or did you discover it was missing while washing the Ascent?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discovered it missing when washing it by hand.
Weird that it would be missing. Just checked mine and it doesn't come off that easily.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That would drive me nuts. Contact your dealer or Subaru...a little early for things to be falling off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts