Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got two young kids And when it is cold I’d like to be able to warm them up but when I have hot air coming out of the front vents at me, the air temperature coming out of the rear fence is much colder, on the order of 20° I could have the car running for an hour and the air temperature in the rear is still lukewarm. Anybody have any similar experience?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I’ve got two young kids And when it is cold I’d like to be able to warm them up but when I have hot air coming out of the front vents at me, the air temperature coming out of the rear fence is much colder, on the order of 20° I could have the car running for an hour and the air temperature in the rear is still lukewarm. Anybody have any similar experience?
My kids often complain it gets too hot in the back and we have to turn it down. Any chance your rear temp control isn't locked and synced to the front control?

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 Limited 7pax: I rode in the backseat for our first road trip: 2mo and 3yo in the captain’s chairs...husband and dog up front.
The rear driver’s side floor vent WAS INSANELY hot. Likeeeee had to be blowing 90+ degree air right on my ankles with temperature set at 67 (we were at a ski resort that was dropping down snow so 67 was a good 40 degrees higher than the outside I had to make my husband keep the foot vents OFF and just blow 64 degree air through the top vents in order not to melt to oblivion.

If anyone has randomly crying kids in the back: THIS could be why.

Scouring this forum to see if others have noticed...and making my husband sit back there this evening in the driveway....to NOT think I was just annoying the whole road trip!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.