Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depending on the model, they seem to be around $200 for 2 units...I guess one for each seat (on Amazon). How are they working for your kids?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have three kiddos and opted for the wifi and Macally iPad holder and then bluetooth it through the system - I don't mind listening to it, at least I know what they're watching. Plus, now they can watch Netflix, HBO Go, Prime, etc. I could still rip DVDs and put them on the iPad. Fortunately they're all around the same age so not too much of battle (6, 8, 9). Hope your kiddos like your setup - it looks sweet!

·
Registered
411 Posts
my Limited 8 passenger is now road trip ready with these. Xtrons hd, pair for about $300, includes an android tablet that has a DVD player and USB slot
Can you post the link you used to buy them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is one 12V outlet in the trunk, otherwise you can not plug these tablets in to the USB. You would have to install the dvd players into the seats power source. There is a couple of different manufacturers besides Xtrons, but pure bliss having two kids with their own headphones watching the movie they want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a pair of the Full HD 1080P XTrons, but I am looking at how to route the cable so it's invisible. I have them plugged into the front 12V. How did you get them plugged into the seat power?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts