Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ascent didn't come with the silver rear bumper plate that I'm now seeing on every single other Ascent that I've seen driving around town (now that I'm seeing them more and more). I preordered mine in March 2018 and picked up in July 2018. Did they forget it when assembling? I asked the dealer at the last service and they said it was considered an accessory they would charge me $150 for. But I haven't seen another Ascent that didnt have one, so is it a standard feature that was, perhaps forgotten?

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's an accessory, didn't come on my Touring but I was considering adding it to the package. In the end, I decided against it, because it's a fairly small horizontal surface that ia a good couple of inches down from the interior floor. I figured I wouldn't drag suitcases in a way that scratched the top of the bumper, and I was right.

I also figured I could add it if I ever saw a need, or got some scratches.

Then the other day my dog had a hop-in fail. Scratched the heck outta that surface trying to get his hind end in. So I might be buying the guard now :rolleyes:

F.S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.