Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the Long island area and I've been calling around to several dealerships and I wanted to get an opinion on the deal I was getting. I'm looking at $40,523 OTD. Keep in mind that tax is 8.625% so its about $3,200 of the price.

I'm looking at the Subaru Ascent Premium trim with the 8 Passenger Sporty Package (I think it's called KCB 14).

Included in the price is remote start as well. I'm also supposed to be getting free oil changes for life (from Grand Prix Subaru).

Is this a good deal? It seems like it is to me but I'm really not sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in the Long island area and I've been calling around to several dealerships and I wanted to get an opinion on the deal I was getting. I'm looking at $40,523 OTD. Keep in mind that tax is 8.625% so its about $3,200 of the price.

I'm looking at the Subaru Ascent Premium trim with the 8 Passenger Sporty Package (I think it's called KCB 14).

Included in the price is remote start as well. I'm also supposed to be getting free oil changes for life (from Grand Prix Subaru).

Is this a good deal? It seems like it is to me but I'm really not sure.

I recently got it from them, limited with the moonroof, HK sound, navi package and some other accessories. Got it at invoice. Sounds like yours is around invoice so not a bad offer from them.
Beware of their finance guy, they will secretly add stuff on the sheet and subtle mention it and hoping you will not catch it or hear it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.