Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Rate my deal 2021 ascent touring

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Sewall74 
#1 · (Edited)
So I think I did pretty well but let me see what you fine folks think. Im in Maryland. Purchased from heritage owings mills. Beat every offer by 500 or more. Beat every trade in by 800.

I bought a 7 passenger touring ascent today

Package 2A included : Ext Auto Dim Mirror, Rear Bumper Cover, LED Upgrades, Cargo Tray, All Weather Floor Liners, Splash Guards

Also added aero cross bars, body side molding, door edge protection, chrome bumper under cover; 3rd row seat back protectors and window shades

It is pearl white with black leather interior. Invoice was 43152
I did aspca vip and got a little more than 2...so my cost before tax title and license was 40311.
-750 loyalty coupon
Before ttl: 39561

On the road total was 41062

I did add the 10 yr 100000 bumper to bumper warranty through subaru just for peace of mind. Got 20% off that so paid $2400

Total out the door including 10 yr 100k bumper to bumper 43500

They paid me 14800 for my 2015 outback.limited that was fairly loaded with 69k miles in it. However it had a torn drivers seat and a really scratched door. Kbb had 14 to 16 in very good condition which mine was not.

So total 27922 at 0 percent financing...Thoughts?

See less See more
#5 ·
You did well on the new car, good price and very nice color combo. Non-pooh brown seats are rare in touring trims and the only way to get them ventilated. This is a very desirable selection!!!

You maybe could have done a little better on the trade in, looks like Carvana would have an offer around 17k for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.