Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After browsing through the forum, I asked a few dealers around (MA) to see if they honor VIP pricing. A couple of them said yes. But this dealer gave me a price less than the invoice minus 2% price without VIP program for a limited with moon roof/nav/harmon kardon package plus other accessories like body side molding, LED interior lights, outdoor auto dimming mirrors, USB charging ports in 3rd row.

Sale price $38763 (plus dealer fees, doc fee, title and taxes ~$42900 out the door).

Hope this is a good deal.

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you got all that at less than 2% below invoice (I don't have my calculator handy), that's a great deal!
Just remember that if you do decide to go with the Gold plus packages, do it elsewhere (unless they can match Luke's prices).
-C

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
After browsing through the forum, I asked a few dealers around (MA) to see if they honor VIP pricing. A couple of them said yes. But this dealer gave me a price less than the invoice minus 2% price without VIP program for a limited with moon roof/nav/harmon kardon package plus other accessories like body side molding, LED interior lights, outdoor auto dimming mirrors, USB charging ports in 3rd row.

Sale price $38763 (plus dealer fees, doc fee, title and taxes ~$42900 out the door).

I paid $40500 OTD (6.25% tax) for a basic Limited w/ hitch. You're paying about $2000+ for the options.

I think I got a decent deal, not great. I would push for $42,200 and see their response.

·
Registered
72 Posts

I placed an order for my Touring with no addons (because I didn't want them; I rather buy my own weather mats and upgrade my own LEDs). Took 6 weeks. OTD price $44.5k. If you can wait, consider that

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I placed an order for my Touring with no addons (because I didn't want them; I rather buy my own weather mats and upgrade my own LEDs). Took 6 weeks. OTD price $44.5k. If you can wait, consider that
I went for this limited deal and bought it. I didn't want the touring because I wanted bench seats and touring only comes with captain's chairs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Going soon to look at the limited with navigation.... I could not access the spreadsheet on this forum to compare prices but was wondering what price I should be looking for... thank you we are on long island

·
Registered
235 Posts
Going soon to look at the limited with navigation.... I could not access the spreadsheet on this forum to compare prices but was wondering what price I should be looking for... thank you we are on long island
Before you go to the dealer, you can get pricing info (MSRP/Invoice) at Edmunds.com to give you a good idea of what you should expect. Look at getting below the MSRP price, which shouldn't be too hard depending on the market in your area. A Limited with Option Package 23 has an MSRP of $42,920, Invoice is $40,547. I don't think many people are paying MSRP and several recently have gotten at least 2% below invoice on their new Ascents. So, if you can get Invoice or below, you're getting a very good deal! Good luck on your hunt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are also on Long Island and just put a deposit down on a Limited with Nav that is currently in transit to the dealership. We are getting it from Riverhead Bay Subaru. They did good on the price and also gave me a fair amount on my VW trade. Kelly Naish helped us out. We are first time Subaru buyers and he took the time to go through and explain the car and systems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts