Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So browsing Instagram this morning I came across Rally Innovation's ig story asking for what products they should make for the Ascent. Please DM them if you are interested to see them build some products for us.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cool would be interested to see what they come up with

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was meaning to keep this information about rally innovations on a hush. Simply because their R&D team is putting a lot of work into creating some very cool products for our vehicles. I wanted to ensure that they would get the credit they deserve after they produce them. There are a lot of fabricators out there, but many lack the creativity, which rally innovations does not. I have vowed to keep my mouth shut about the release and ideas of what they are coming out with, but believe me when I say they are going to release some cool stuff. Some of you are asking, how would he (I) know? Well, that’s my vehicle in the picture and they are using it to mock up their products. Enjoy everyone and yes please give ideas or even a shoutout or a hello to rally innovations to encourage them that they are moving in the right direction by making products for our vehicle.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tease. :mad:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Any updates on this? I just went to their page and didn't see anything for the Ascent. I'm starting to look at light bar options...possibly to somehow mount up by the roof rails.

·
Registered
223 Posts
They have finally released the RALLY LIGHT BAR for the ascent! I really wanted one but they took too long to produce and I ended up with LP bumper guard and skids. I have a feeling this will not be compatible with their bumper guard. The only benefit I see of the Rally innovations product is that it comes up to the level or height of the license plate and is nice and visible.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks like they, Rally Innovations, tried to accommodate the Primitive Skid plate, but it appears that the donor vehicle has the first gen? Primitive skid plate. My Primitive skid plate looks different as it was the second design iteration with the front lip add-on. Either that or there was some significant cutting to the plate involved. Perhaps the donor can chime in and/or post some installation instructions?

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Looks like they, Rally Innovations, tried to accommodate the Primitive Skid plate, but it appears that the donor vehicle has the first gen? Primitive skid plate. My Primitive skid plate looks different as it was the second design iteration with the front lip add-on. Either that or there was some significant cutting to the plate involved. Perhaps the donor can chime in and/or post some installation instructions?
I am pretty sure that's really similar to the THIRD generation Primitive Skid plate. The 3rd generation has curved corners, which may work with the Rally Innovations.

The second generation with lip goes straight across like yours and mine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I am pretty sure that's really similar to the THIRD generation Primitive Skid plate. The 3rd generation has curved corners, which may work with the Rally Innovations.

The second generation with lip goes straight across like yours and mine.
figures.....i do like the link they have to upgrade the fog lights, though

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wish the steel tubing little stronger, I had the same bar on my Forster, few bump from parked car that is enough put a dent to it.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
figures.....i do like the link they have to upgrade the fog lights, though
Yeah. Those look like a very nice tidy upgrade.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wish the steel tubing little stronger, I had the same bar on my Forster, few bump from parked car that is enough put a dent to it.
Funny, I'm running the Broadfeet bar, which is 2.5" tubing -super beefy, but I'm thinking about this Rally Innovations bar because the Broadfeet one really reduces clearance, and interferes with a skid plate by the looks of things.

I'm waiting to hear from the company to confirm the Primitive skid plate works... There might be a Raptor-Lined Broadfeet Bullbar available soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah. Those look like a very nice tidy upgrade.

Anyone installed these yet? Must be more functional than the OEM foglights.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I appreciate the photos in this thread, it helped me decide to get one for ourselves. To contribute to the searches, here is our Rally Innovations light bar installed: Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Reactions: Robert.Mauro
1 - 20 of 20 Posts