Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just started to notice on our 2019 Ascent that when you shut the car off and turn it back on again it always comes on to one certain station, not the last one you had on when you shut the car off but I cannot find anywhere where it says to program a startup station or anything. Also I have noticed that whatever settings we put into it, like the rear camera timeout or volume settings it always reverts back to default.

Anyone else had these issues? Should we bring it in?

·
Registered
2020 Touring
25 Posts
Have you updated the software? I'd try that first.

Also, are you using profiles? I've seen some cars get corrupt profiles (various brands)

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
I checked and it says it is up to date and no we don't use profiles.
Please go to Settings- General-System Information and let us know the version number.

·
Registered
421 Posts
All that, and definitely don't have the second key fob around. My wife had been carrying her key in her purse so she didn't have to wait for me to unlock the doors - I haven't stepped through the logic of it all, but I assume the car was keying off on her key on matters of radio etc.

But this sounds like that early software update that fixed the radio thing, and no it never alerted me that it needed to change.

T.P.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts