Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my black on black Premium with package 14 last night and am over the moon excited!

I didn't think to look when I did the test drive to see if the driver's seat has programmable settings for different drivers? It looks like from a close up picture I saw that it does but in other pictures I cannot find where it would be located. To those that are lucky enough to already have your Ascent, is this a thing or am I dreaming?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just ordered my black on black Premium with package 14 last night and am over the moon excited!

I didn't think to look when I did the test drive to see if the driver's seat has programmable settings for different drivers? It looks like from a close up picture I saw that it does but in other pictures I cannot find where it would be located. To those that are lucky enough to already have your Ascent, is this a thing or am I dreaming?
The Premium doesn't have memeory seats.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

Put in another pre-order and deposit for a Limited. Seriously though, you could cancel your order and upgrade to the Limited. The Limited trim seems to be the most available on dealer lots, so you could just go buy one off the lot tomorrow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My husband and I both really dislike leather seats so the Limited is out for us. We rarely switch drivers so the memory thing isn't really that big of a deal. Just thought it would be cool if the Premium had it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My husband and I both really dislike leather seats so the Limited is out for us. We rarely switch drivers so the memory thing isn't really that big of a deal. Just thought it would be cool if the Premium had it.
I didn't want the 20" wheels, leather we didn't care much about, really only wanted memory seats but didn't want to pay the extra just for it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Got a premium with option 12 and a few other things. Wife does not like leather or the pano roof. I did get something which she will like -the auto-start through her phone . 74$ for 3 years.

·
Registered
144 Posts

We have ordered a white on black Premium with package 14 and to say I'm excited is an understatement. Welcome to the waiting club, hopefully your ETA isn't too far off. We ordered mid-June, after getting an amazing deal using TrueCar pricing, and have an ETA of sometime next month (fingers crossed).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got a premium with option 12 and a few other things. Wife does not like leather or the pano roof. I did get something which she will like -the auto-start through her phone . 74$ for 3 years.
Is it possible to order LIMITED without Moon Roof?

wife doesnt like it either.. we used to have a car with it and we NEVER used...

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Reactions: buton
1 - 10 of 10 Posts