Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going tonight to order the Limited 7 passenger with Option 23. When I was at the dealer, the sales guy left his pricing sheet out so I see the dealer invoice price with destination and delivery on this trim is $39,848. Anyone been able to get close to that price when they went to order?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Going tonight to order the Limited 7 passenger with Option 23. When I was at the dealer, the sales guy left his pricing sheet out so I see the dealer invoice price with destination and delivery on this trim is $39,848. Anyone been able to get close to that price when they went to order?
If you are not adding anything extra (just a Limited w/23), then that is a good price. Basically invoice. At least that's my opinion.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ordered 7 passenger limited WITHOUT that option and my final out the door price is $37,699.

Reactions: imalittle1

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sounds right. I'm pretty sure the Option 23 was around $2,300..?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds right. I'm pretty sure the Option 23 was around $2,300..?
I guess that won't be my out the door price because I'm going to use my wife's Ambassador coupon and also pay for the long (7 year?) Starlink safety and security sub as part of the financing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It mostly depends on where you live & if the dealers near you are willing to sell under MSRP. I got the Limited with op 23 for $1000 over invoice. It was the best I could find locally.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Touring CWP
170 Posts
The first Ascent that I ordered was a Limited 7P Pkg 23 with splash guards, rear bumper cover, auto dim side mirrors with approach lights and tow hitch. The agreed to price was:

MSRP - $44,359
Invoice - $40,872
Sell Price - $38,886

Also note that this vehicle will soon be available to anyone, I reordered a Touring with the same options with August ETA.

·
Registered
156 Posts
@Derived42 was this with taxes and everything?? I'm looking to get a limited and you're the first person I've seen give pricing on it without the package lol. I'm in PA so I'm sure it depends on where you're at, but I'm loving your price!
I sent a text to my sales guy a couple of days ago to get my "out the door" price so I can get financing going. He sent that number back to me. I guess I should ADD $500 to that since that price is minus the $500 deposit.

But other than that yes that price is EVERYTHING. Taxes, tag, closing fee, etc. I'm buying from Fairway Subaru in Greenville, SC.

Reactions: abby41260

·
Registered
292 Posts
The first Ascent that I ordered was a Limited 7P Pkg 23 with splash guards, rear bumper cover, auto dim side mirrors with approach lights and tow hitch. The agreed to price was:

MSRP - $44,359
Invoice - $40,872
Sell Price - $38,886

Also note that this vehicle will soon be available to anyone, I reordered a Touring with the same options with August ETA.
That's madness that you're getting the car for 5% below invoice! Bravo to you, sir. Midwest folks (e.g., IL) are getting some amazing deals.

·
Registered
115 Posts

MSRP - $44,359
Invoice - $40,872
Sell Price - $38,886

That's madness that you're getting the car for 5% below invoice! Bravo to you, sir. Midwest folks (e.g., IL) are getting some amazing deals.
Reading about all these low prices you guys are getting is making me salty. Southern Alabama Subaru dealers wouldn’t go below MSRP ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I sent a text to my sales guy a couple of days ago to get my "out the door" price so I can get financing going. He sent that number back to me. I guess I should ADD $500 to that since that price is minus the $500 deposit.

But other than that yes that price is EVERYTHING. Taxes, tag, closing fee, etc. I'm buying from Fairway Subaru in Greenville, SC.
Our price for that same car was actually 38,170, so a little lower than invoice. We put a 1k deposit down, and we will obviously still owe tax, title and license .

Admittedly I know I got a really good price, and I just got my VIN yesterday :smile::grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live in Cleveland suburb in Ohio, and I have the picture of the dealer pricing on my phone. The price I shared was the invoice price with destination and delivery for this option. I have no idea what I will get but will find out tonight when I meet with my sales guy at 6:30pm. I am shocked by some of these prices out of state you guys are getting. Good deals to say the least.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I live in Cleveland suburb in Ohio, and I have the picture of the dealer pricing on my phone. The price I shared was the invoice price with destination and delivery for this option. I have no idea what I will get but will find out tonight when I meet with my sales guy at 6:30pm. I am shocked by some of these prices out of state you guys are getting. Good deals to say the least.
Drub - Given that you're in Ohio, which really isn't that far away from Illinois, I'd recommend that you check out Grand Subaru or Berman Subaru IF your dealer doesn't offer competitive pricing. Berman/Grand are being very competitive (possibly with each other) and are offering invoice and below invoice prices.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Drub - Given that you're in Ohio, which really isn't that far away from Illinois, I'd recommend that you check out Grand Subaru or Berman Subaru IF your dealer doesn't offer competitive pricing. Berman/Grand are being very competitive (possibly with each other) and are offering invoice and below invoice prices.
Were offering... you may be able to get a deal from Berman, but Grand only offered me $1500 off MSRP in May before I placed my preorder with Berman. That was with me attempting to utilize Truecar pricing through Consumer Reports

·
Registered
292 Posts
Were offering... you may be able to get a deal from Berman, but Grand only offered me $1500 off MSRP in May before I placed my preorder with Berman. That was with me attempting to utilize Truecar pricing through Consumer Reports
I negotiated with Grand as late as early/mid May and they offered me a deal that was slightly cheaper than Berman. Luck of the sales reps, possibly. Both were below invoice. Grand offered $40k for a Limited with Op 23 and a bunch of accessories, which would have been about $500ish under invoice. Berman offered it just under invoice. It would've cost me $1k+ to ship the car, so any savings would've been offset for me in California.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.