Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the recommendations on dealer websites
they say premium fuel is recommended. What is everybody doing? would regular fuel be ok?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I haven't seen anything from Subaru saying premium is recommended. Everything official appears to say to use regular fuel or better (premium can be used, it just isn't required or recommended).
If you have a link to something official that says differently, please share it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
In addition to the owner's manual, Subaru's Ascent "Build-Your-Own" site also says "Fuel requirement: Unleaded gasoline (87 octane)".

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I was looking at the recommendations on dealer websites
they say premium fuel is recommended. What is everybody doing? would regular fuel be ok?
Why would you look on dealer websites? You should certainly be looking in the owners manual. Believe me, after reading this forum you probably know more about the Ascent than 99% of the dealers do. I knew it would be folly to say 100%, because we do have a couple of very knowledgeable dealer members on this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.