Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently received some very helpful suggestions about choosing a trim level for my potential purchase, and have pretty much decided on the Touring. However, I am inclined to wait to see whether there are any possible color or interior changes on the horizon for 2020. I was wondering if anyone had any educated guess about when orders might start being taken for the 2020. I realize no one might have any insider information, but the forum participants seem to be very knowledgeable about Subaru and any "guesstimates" would be appreciated.

McGarrett

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am also curious about this. I currently have a deposit on an order with about 5-7 weeks before delivery. I was initially planning on 2020 model year but due to various factors had to move on the purchase earlier than initially anticipated. cars101.com is an excellent source of info on Subaru cars with model change updates order dates and such, but it seems like it is not being kept up like it used to.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Total guess here... I would think it would follow the other model year releases and be early/late fall, orders maybe around Sept. That seems to be the change over period except for major redesign years.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Entirely speculation so take it with a ton or two of salt.

I wouldn't expect any major or minor changes from year 1 to 2. Mainly any tsb/recall stuff taken care of but I wouldn't expect much or any changes to the colors inside or outside but that would be the easiest thing to change. I'd expect most of those things to be worked out and already negotiated with their suppliers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts