Subaru Ascent Forum banner

What do you say to your significant other, as they use a push broom on the car?

• “Agh! No don’t, you’ll scratch the paint!”

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • You stay silent

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • You praise them for their hard work and ingenuity

Votes: 2 6.9%

Poll - using a push broom to clear snow

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  yosemitegirl 
#1 ·
You see your significant other using a long-handled push broom to clear snow off of the top of their Ascent. What do you say to him/her?

#2 ·
Kinda tough actually.

Since you refer to the roof specifically I might just let it go because most people just leave that to become a sheet of ice then fall off in one big lump smashing and denting whatever poor sap is behind them and drives off while they deal with the damage.

#7 ·
My wife never clears snow off the car anymore as both cars are in the garage but even if we parked it outside I would be expected to do all the work which is how our relationship has been for a long time.

Luckily my kids are now old enough to help out. They shoveled the driveway without my help last time it snowed!

#9 ·
Ummmm... hi?

"What do you say to your significant other, as they use a push broom on the car?"

Hi! Where did we meet? Wow, I musta had an interesting weekend! I was single last Thursday. :grin: :tango_face_surprise :tango_face_wink:

Oh, and about clearing snow from my car? Not with the broom please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.