Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys..we are trading in my 2013 Crosstrek for a limited 8 passenger Ascent in tungsten. I think we're gonna go with a pin stripe of as I have it on my current car. What color do you think would look best with the tungsten? It's got the ivory interior.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I don't get the appeal of pinstripes. I think they are the equivalent of a bad tattoo. We buy some lease returns from the east coast and a lot of them have pin stripes on them. Everyone out here hates pinstripes so we end up removing them.

Of course, to each their own, but personally I don't get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would think a dark gray would play well with the Tungsten color. That would be subtle. I dark red maroon might look good as well.
I was at an Acura dealership years ago waiting on service and saw their pinstripe guy hand painting a few cars on the showroom floor. I thought it was more of a sticker application but imagine their are both styles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I'm just used to it on my Crosstrek. They are doing it free of charge so I figured why not? I don't think the tungsten in the brochure really looks like what it does in person. So I'm having difficulty choosing. The guy that does the pinstriping said people usually go with black white or brown on the tungsten.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts