Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I accidentally added the wrong favorite to my contacts on the phone incon on the console and have found no way to delete it whatsoever. To be clear, this is when my phone is NOT plugged into Apple Car Play. This is when my phone is using bluetooth and I downloaded my addressbook into the phonebook in the car. I tried deleting the phone number itself from my phone, I deleted my addressbook from the car, then even deleted my phone and re-paired it with bluetooth. I have tried pushing on the star within the contact to see if I can unselect it. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but cannot figure out how to remove that. Of course, it's the top one so I really want to avoid pushing the wrong contact number. Does anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!

·
Registered
471 Posts
IPhone or Android?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ok,I just tried this with my iPhone over Bluetooth and it worked:

Touch Phone app icon
Touch Favorites
Touch gold Favorite star
Got message "Favorite Deleted"

I switched back and forth turning it on and off by just touching the star.

I've actually never set up a favorite before I always use voice dialing.
Nice to learn something!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Touch Phone app icon
Touch Favorites
Touch gold Favorite star

Nice to learn something!
Thank you - I guess mine has a bug becauseI tried the very same thing but it just dials the incorrect number. I too have an iPhone and will probably primarily use CarPlay (just got my car last night) but wanted to set it up with bluetooth too. I tried that several times just in case I was accidentally fat-fingering it but I have skinny little fingers! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Touch Phone app icon
Touch Favorites
Touch gold Favorite star

Nice to learn something!
Gary, I feel like a moron. I tried again today after reading your post. This time it worked. Whether it was a new day or the confidence that tapping that little star was supposed to work and finally doing it right, who knows...? Regardless, thank you kindly for responding!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Gary, I feel like a moron. I tried again today after reading your post. This time it worked. Whether it was a new day or the confidence that tapping that little star was supposed to work and finally doing it right, who knows...? Regardless, thank you kindly for responding!
Yay!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts