Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
That happened a few times, and it is still happening on a more or less regular basis... quite bothering glitch.

Registered
I don't recall this ever happening over the past 2.25 years with either of our iPhones. We only connect to the car with Bluetooth for calls and text, never USB because we don't use our phones for entertainment or navigation. I have a USB powered wireless charger so the phones aren't plugged in.

Our Ascent is now our only vehicle so it switches phones based on the order they are listed, if both are in the car the number 1 phone is connected. This works for us because I usually drive when we are together. It took a few minutes of fooling around with the profiles to work this out, I originally assumed that the phones followed the driver profile controlled by which fob is used but that's not how it works.

Probably too much information 馃槃
Good for you and thanks for sharing:)
We use 2 phones - Samsung s9, so android auto both for USB and bluetooth. It works for a while and actually not bad when it is connected. But approximately once per months it loses all saved profiles, with the phone saved on these profiles.
Not a big deal, but just adding to the whole atmosphere of a "too new, too fresh" not fully cooked model. As if they were in a huge hurry to put the product on the market.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts