Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am doing the checking of the new Ascent i p/u yesterday.I paired my phone and all is well Except? Today when i got in the vet and my phone was with me.As i entered the vet and turned on The info on screen stated no device found.In my chevy i enter the Veh and automatically the screen tells be it detected my phone and all was well I had to in the ascent turn on the Bluuetooh function again to have it pair up again i have android phone .Has anyone else had this problem and do you have to reset evreytime you leave the vet and use the car again
jerry

·
Registered
253 Posts
i am doing the checking of the new Ascent i p/u yesterday.I paired my phone and all is well Except? Today when i got in the vet and my phone was with me.As i entered the vet and turned on The info on screen stated no device found.In my chevy i enter the Veh and automatically the screen tells be it detected my phone and all was well I had to in the ascent turn on the Bluuetooh function again to have it pair up again i have android phone .Has anyone else had this problem and do you have to reset evreytime you leave the vet and use the car again
jerry
Maybe just me, but it seems a bit confusing. I think your saying that after initially paring your phone with the Ascent, the phone is not automatically discovered when you get in the vehicle each time after?

Reactions: bosshoss16
1 - 2 of 2 Posts