Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When pulling into my drive I will push the button to close shade. Weird thing is when I turn steering wheel (either let or right) or put car in reverse while the shade is in the process of closing it just reverses and stats to open again. I them have to push the button again to get it to close again. Is the normal operation or a class in the system?

·
Administrator
9,239 Posts
When pulling into my drive I will push the button to close shade. Weird thing is when I turn steering wheel (either let or right) or put car in reverse while the shade is in the process of closing it just reverses and stats to open again. I them have to push the button again to get it to close again. Is the normal operation or a class in the system?
I'd have that checked out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe it's normal. But I have another problem I have tapping noise between join glasses, when you cross small bumps on the road the noise appears, looks like seal between the glasses not tight enough.

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is so weird, it happens to me also but never noticed until I read your post. I don't think it's an issue at least not for me but would like to know why anyway.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMO it can't be normal. But, not really an issue that hindering in any way. Just thought I'd put it out there to see if others experience it/major flaw in the system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe it's normal. But I have another problem I have tapping noise between join glasses, when you cross small bumps on the road the noise appears, looks like seal between the glasses not tight enough.
That would drive me crazy. I've not heard anything and the only thing that's happened to me is that my driver side window got stuck/wouldn't go up or down from mid position when it was raining out. Only lasted a few mins then normal ops after that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts