Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a local body shop to paint the satin sides on my key fobs. I got brave and learned to take them apart and noticed the sides are metal so they can be painted and actually baked on. The shop charged $40 to do all 4 keys. 2 for the ascent and 2 for the girlfriends Impreza.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Got a local body shop to paint the satin sides on my key fobs. I got brave and learned to take them apart and noticed the sides are metal so they can be painted and actually baked on. The shop charged $40 to do all 4 keys. 2 for the ascent and 2 for the girlfriends Impreza.

Did you know you can buy ALL kinds of key fob covers, including leather? Amazon, as well as other places have specifically for Subaru's

·
Registered
590 Posts
I really like this! Not crazy about the “holders” as I think they fob is bulky enough, but this is awesome! They look great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you know you can buy ALL kinds of key fob covers, including leather? Amazon, as well as other places have specifically for Subaru's[/QUOTE]

Yes I’m aware of the covers, don’t care for the bulk and liked that they are body color matched to my cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts