·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
78 Posts
The fact that the outback and legacy are missing from that list its a gamble...on the other hand we are riding on the same platform as the impreza and Crosstrek

·
Registered
411 Posts
I say email them and ask. or bite the bullet and see if they will fit; if not return them

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was literally looking at subi speed to try the crosstrek ones but i decided to wait. The paddles on the car are a little short and i was planning on doing a MPG test on just using paddle shifters all the time. I just modified an app for android auto to have a shift light and beep so I know when to up shift or down shift because ill forget since there is no clutch

·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say email them and ask. or bite the bullet and see if they will fit; if not return them
Already did and they couldn't confirm if it would fit. I also don't like having to deal with return shipping if it doesn't work out.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Already did and they couldn't confirm if it would fit. I also don't like having to deal with return shipping if it doesn't work out.
I'd love to get some but they are something I wouldn't really ever justify to the wife. I'm sure they wouldn't be too much to ship back. :)

·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installed them today and they look great and feel fine. Only thing I would change is smooth out the seams from the manufacturing process and paint it a shade darker to match the OEM paddle color.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts